Burning Tips & Candle Care
To get the most out of your candle, please follow the instructions below:
1. When burning your candle for the first time, let it burn until the entire surface is liquid and the wax reaches the edges of the jar, that can take around 3-4 hours. This will prevents tunneling and creates a even burn of your candle.
2. Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours.
3. Maximise your scent throw by keeping windows and doors closed.
4. For an even burn shorten the wick to about 5mm before each burn and keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
5. If possible extinguish your Candle with a snuffer. Do not blow out the flame.
6. Never leave your burning candle unattended or within reach of small children or pets.
7. Candle jar will be hot after burning, please allow wax to cool completely before handling.
Our candles are hand poured in small batches, not massed produced so appearance of your candle can differ.
* Sometimes you may notice darker patches or wet spots in your container candles. This is not a fault, simply a small blemish where the wax has not adhered to the glass 100%. This does not effect the candle in any way.
* You may see the top of your candle may appearing slightly uneven, or looks a bit broken around the wick. This is also a sign of natural soy wax being hand poured and will disappear when burning your candle.
* Do not leave your candle in direct sunlight as it may turn a nasty yellow colour. It doesn't affect the candle in it it just loses its creamy white colour.